During the COVID-19 pandemic, we are offering tours on our large vessel, the Marauder IV, where there is much more room for you to move around and enjoy the great outdoors!
- Unparalleled fun!
- Seating for 12
- Two engines…ZOOM!
- High-tech safety equipment
- The latest in satellite and electronic communications systems
- Full-length flotation suits for your comfort and safety
- Skipper who shares great info, stories, & ready to answer your questions
These rigid-hulled inflatable boats are commonly known as “Zodiacs” in the industry, even though they don’t all belong to the Zodiac brand. Zodiacs are respected worldwide for their safety and superior design. With two engines and seating for twelve, they’re perfect for people who want to experience an exhilarating ride in the open air.
We’ll fit you out with a Transport Canada approved full-length flotation suit, which looks pretty cool. It fits over your street clothes, and you can bet we’ve got your size! These suits are designed for safety .. so, yes, they keep you floating if you decide to use them swimming. But they are not waterproof. So, on a windy day, with salt spray in the air, you can get wet and chilly! If you get cold easily, you should plan on bringing some extra clothes. Backpacks and valuables are best left at home on your exciting adventure trip on these fun fast and open boats.
What to bring on a Zodiac Tour
- Your camera – with waterproof packaging. There is no waterproof stowage onboard
- Closed shoes – like tennis shoes. Why? Just to help ensure you don’t trip
- Warm clothes – jackets, hats, gloves. Your clothes might get wet .. yep, it happens!
- A sense of adventure!
Travelling this close to the water’s surface provides you with an excellent vantage point from which to see the Whales. Don’t forget your camera!
Sit back, hold on tight, and get ready for the trip of a lifetime! Our experienced Zodiac Skippers will show you a good time you won’t soon forget.