Luxury Ocean Cruiser – Marauder IV
Join us on Marauder IV. Our luxury Ocean Cruiser. This vessel provides 360 degree views and is the most stable and best viewing platform in British Columbia. There are spacious inside and outside viewing decks with seating. A heated comfortable cabin and restroom. Plus friendly, professional crew and guides.
- Comfortable, spacious seating for 84 (we are limiting the number of passengers onboard during the 2021 summer, so call early!)
- Two indoor cabins
- Stable, quiet ride
- 360-degree walk-around outside decks & seating on large front deck
- Complimentary hot beverages when current health protocols allow
- Washroom facilities
- All-weather jackets and pants provided for your comfort
- Captain and Biologists/Naturalists ready to answer your questions
- On-board sound system and hydrophone to listen to the Whales!
What to Bring on Marauder IV
- Your camera
- Protective face covering
- Warm clothes – jackets, hats, gloves.
- Closed shoes, running or deck shoes are perfect
- A sense of adventure!
Aboard Marauder IV, we’ve got all-weather jackets and pants if you need that extra layer. The Ocean Cruiser’s 360-degree walk-around decks offer fantastic photo ops, plus the thrill of soaring mere meters above the Ocean’s surface. She’s the only vessel in Victoria to offer such unparalleled access. Seating on the open Front Deck makes for the “Zodiac experience”, but on a big boat! Want a birds-eye view? Come up to the top deck. Sit with the Captain and you’re sure to learn a thing or two about the seafaring life.
So…Why does an eco tour company have a boat called Marauder IV?
Back in the day, Marauder IV was a well-known charter sport fishing yacht working out of Vancouver’s Bayshore Hotel. She was kind of like royalty. She’s still recognized in our waters by people who remember her. We’ve left her name intact because…well…it’s a sentimental thing. Besides, it gets people talking!