SpringTide Whale Watching is dedicated to providing a safe and welcoming space for all of our guests. As the COVID-19 situation evolves, our team is committed to understanding the current safety recommendations to ensure we respond appropriately with proactive measures to ensure a safe and comfortable experience for our guests and our team.
• We monitor daily updates from the Government and Health Authorities within Canada and remain flexible and committed to meet current directives.
• We have implemented enhanced cleaning and sanitization procedures on all of our vessels, protective clothing and our offices.
• We have prepared operational guidelines to ensure that our staff are equipped with up-to-date information.
• Signage will be posted throughout our vessels and office facilities to assist our guests with social distancing reminders.
Tour reservations are available by phone or via our website as usual and our cancellation policy is that there are no charges if we are provided 24 hours notice. Should a guest be concerned that they may have signs of a COVID infection within the 24 hour period before their tour, they are asked to contact our office immediately to cancel their tour.
Our Reservation Office at 1119 Wharf Street is not currently open for visitors. We are requesting that anyone who is exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19 or other respiratory illness not visit our office even when staff may be onsite. Thank you.
Current information for visitors to BC may be found at:
• Public Health Agency of Canada: https://www.canada.ca/en/public-health/services/diseases/2019-novel-coronavirus-infection.html
• BC Centre for Disease Control: http://www.bccdc.ca/about/news-stories/stories/2020/information-on-novel-coronavirus
• Island Health: https://www.islandhealth.ca/learn-about-health/diseases-conditions/novel-coronavirus-information