EMPLOYMENT & VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES
Welcome to SpringTide’s employment opportunities page. Looking for a fun and exciting summer employment or volunteer opportunity? You’re in the right place!
We are currently accepting applications for the following positions for the 2017 season
Guest Service Sales Representatives
Full time from May through September
Key areas of responsibility:
- Sales (in person, on telephone & online) of whale watching tours
- Taking of reservation details accurately and legibly
- Passenger and Tour check in, in office and offsite at points throughout downtown Victoria
- Professionally presented sales visits to local tourism outlets, hotels, local businesses
- Proven sales skills and experience in providing high level Customer Service
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills.
- A professional demeanor and appearance
- Multi-tasking skills & the ability to prioritize responsibilities efficiently in an exciting environment
- A desire to be a team player, communicating positively and clearly with co-workers
- Flexibility in scheduling – some weekend and evening work expected
For a complete job description and how to apply please click on the line above.
If you think you have the skills and experience to join the SpringTide team, we’d love to hear from you. Please send your resume, including your availability, qualifications, and experience, along with a cover letter to Joanne@SpringTideCharters.com
We look forward to hearing from you!